FOUNDATION SEMESTER PROGRM:
Sukkur IBA offers a unique Foundation semester program to enhance the skills and competence of diverse educational background students to meet the challenges of future. The Foundation semester does nor only provide basic education of BBA, MBA, BS and BE programs, but also eliminates the academic deficiencies of the students. Duration of Foundation Semester is four and half Months in which the following subjects is taught to the students,
Economics / Accounting
Physics / Chemistry
Those students who secure 2.2 GPA in foundation semester will be enrolled / admitted in regular programs like BBA, BS-Computer Science, Software Engineering and B.E - Electrical Engineering.
Why study at Sukkur IBA
- Learn the skills and abilities that are needed in today's work place and fundamental concepts that will be important for decades to come.
- We provide the educational foundation necessary for life-long learning.
- We strive to integrate research and education so that research contributes tangibility to the undergraduate and graduate curriculum, keeping it continually up-to-date.
Through Research and innovation, we create collaborate bridges across Sukkur IBA and educate to the next generation.
Through research and innovation, we create collaborative bridges across Sukkur IBA and educate the next generation of global leaders.
- HEC ranked us as 4th best business schools in Pakistan.
- Case Based Teaching Methodology.
- Special Focus on Faculty Development.
30 Faculty Members pursing MS Leading to Ph.D. in top foreign universities sponsored
by Sukkur IBA through Faculty Development Program.
Establishment of Career Development Center (CDC).
- Establishment of Department of Education Management.
- Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC).
- Membership of AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
- Accreditation of programs by National Computing Education Accreditation Council (NCEAC), which awarded the Highest category "W" to Sukkur IBA's Computer Science programs.
- Accreditation of Engineering Program by Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
Academic Linkages with Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, University of British Colombia,
Simon Fraser University Canada and Kent University, UK.
Network of Four Community Colleges in under-developed districts
- Campus Management Solution & Learning Management Software
- Credit Course through video conferencing facility from Professors of USA, UK and Ireland.